No one can argue with the importance of a Cheap Studio Subwoofer in our day-to-day life. In many situations, it can come super handy and allows us to work with ease and efficiency.
So, if you need to boost your productivity, you need to choose the Best Cheap Studio Subwoofer but There is a difference in the quality and reliability of products available in the market which makes you confused about choosing the right one for you.
On top of that, the market is full of various types of Cheap Studio Subwoofer portraying different features and prices.
Don't worry! We’ve made the effort to dig through the options and try to sort out the really great options that you need to lay your eyes on before you pick out a Cheap Studio Subwoofer.
So, let's begin!
Comparison Chart for Top Cheap Studio Subwoofer
|1||Monoprice 60-Watt Powered Subwoofer – …||9.36||Check Price|
|2||Polk Audio PSW10 10″ Powered …||9.36||Check Price|
|3||BESTISAN Subwoofer, Powered Home Audio …||9.68||Check Price|
|4||Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers …||9.78||Check Price|
|5||Monoprice 12 Inch 150 Watt …||9.36||Check Price|
|6||Skar Audio SVR-8 D2 8″ …||9.48||Check Price|
|7||Skar Audio Single 8″ 700W …||9.48||Check Price|
|8||Dual Electronics SBX212i 12-inch illumiNITE …||9.44||Check Price|
|9||Snap Studio Ultimate Portable Vocal …||10||Check Price|
|10||PRORECK PR18 18 inch 2000W …||9.26||Check Price|
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Cheap Studio Subwoofer
1. Monoprice 60-Watt Powered Subwoofer – 8 Inch With Auto-On Function, For Studio And Home Theater Black
- The subwoofer has multiple input options, which allow it to be used with any existing stereo or 5.1 (or greater) amplifier system. For each input there is a corresponding output.
- The subwoofer is housed in an attractive black wood cabinet that measures 13.75″ x 11.75″ x 11.75″ (H x W x D). The driver and a 2 3/4″ sound port are located on the front, covered by a black cloth speaker grill.
- High-level inputs accept a full-range signal from the amplifier’s stereo speaker outputs. When connecting the unit as part of a 5.1 system, these would be taken off the Front Left and Front Right outputs in parallel to the standard pair of front speakers. The subwoofer provides its own power and includes impedance matching circuitry, so this will not reduce the power output to the front speakers or affect the overall impedance load on the amplifier.
- Additionally, the subwoofer has a set of right/left Line Level inputs. If using a standard stereo system, without a special subwoofer output, you can connect these to the left and right line level outputs on the amp. The subwoofer will then combine the signals to process the mono bass signal it needs to drive the speaker. If you are using an amplifier with a single mono subwoofer line level output, simply use an RCA “Y” cable to split the output and send it to the two line level inputs on the subwoofer.
- This is an 8″ powered subwoofer capable of producing 60 watts (RMS) output. The subwoofer has a frequency response range of 50 to 250 Hz with a lowpass crossover filter, which can be adjusted from 50 to 150 Hz. Gain and frequency knobs on the control panel allow you to adjust the crossover filter and the power output for the optimum blend and balance of bass output with your stereo or surround speakers.
2. Polk Audio PSW10 10″ Powered Subwoofer – Power Port Technology, Up to 100 Watts, Big Bass in Compact Design, Easy Setup with Home Theater Systems Black
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME – Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. BLENDS EASILY WITH ANY SPEAKER and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance-free driver materials make this sub highly durable and FIT FOR EXTENDED USE
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly. Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
3. BESTISAN Subwoofer, Powered Home Audio BESTISAN Sub woofer with Deep Bass in Compact Design, Easy Integration with Receivers/TV/Soundbars/Speakers, LFE & Stereo Line Inputs & Audio Output, Black,SW65C
- LFE & LINE INPUTS FOR COMPATIBILITY WITH MOST RECEIVERS& BOOKSHELF SPEAKERS– Hook a subwoofer cable (not supplied) between subwoofer out port on the receiver/ bookshelf speakers and LFE input RCA port on the sub.
- CONNECT TO LAPTOP AND SOUNDBAR- Hook the Stereo RCA to 3.5mm audio cable in the box between line inputs on the subwoofer and headphone jack on your laptop, then connect to sound bar from aux out on sub to aux in on soundbar with 3.5mm audio cable (not supplied).
- 100% SATISFACTION SERVICE- Bestisan offers lifetime technical support. Any questions or suggestions, pls freely email us for help. We will give you back within 24 hours.
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR ROOM-SHAKING BASS- This sub has a frequency response range of 40 to 250 Hz with a low-pass crossover filter, which can be adjusted through the full range, pumps dynamic theater-quality bass into your bedroom and apartment.
- ADJUSTABLE VOLUME AND LOW-FREQUENCY- Independent volume and low-frequency bandwidth adjustment knob located on the back panel of the subwoofer allows you to adjust the volume and low-frequency bandwidth according to your preference.
- 6.5 INCH DOWN FIRING WOOFER – Long throw woofer with high rigidity PVA Treated cone, bottom slotted port, Bass Reflex cabinet design with vibration absorbing feet, high quality MDF with added internal bracing and black ash finish.
4. Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers – 2.0 Stereo Active Near Field Monitors – Studio Monitor Speaker – Wooden Enclosure – 42 Watts RMS
- 2 x AUX INPUT – Convenient connection to any device that has a 3.5mm headphone output or dual RCA output. Connect to two devices via AUX at the same time, no plugging and switching needed. (None Bluetooth version)
- REMOTE CONTROL – Adjust volume at your figure tips. Bass and treble control located on the side of main speaker.
- STUDIO SOUND QUALITY – Natural sound reproduction from 13mm silk dome tweeter and 4 inch full range unit
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY – Guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty for two years in USA and Canada.
- CLASSIC WOOD FINISH – High quality MDF wood build finished with wood effect vinyl serves as a great compliment to any home decor.
5. Monoprice 12 Inch 150 Watt Powered Subwoofer, Black (109723)
- 50 ~ 250 Hz Frequency Response
- 12″ High Performance Powered Subwoofer
- 150 Watts RMS, 200 Watts Peak
- The splitter has an operating range of up to about 30 feet (10 meters)
6. Skar Audio SVR-8 D2 8″ 800 Watt Max Power Dual 2 Ohm Car Subwoofer
- Engineered for incredibly deep, dynamic, and powerful bass | Sensitivity: 82.0 dB
- Peak Power: 800 watts | RMS Power: 400 watts
- High Roll Foam Surround stitched to competition Grade pressed paper cone
- 2.6″ (65.5mm) dual 2-ohm high temperature 4-layer copper Voice Coil
- Powerful high flux ferrite motor with advanced air Flow Cooling Design | Fs: 47 Hz
7. Skar Audio Single 8″ 700W Loaded SDR Series Vented Subwoofer Enclosure | SDR-1X8D2
- Pre-wired Internally for a 1 Ohm Final Impedance Load at the Terminals for an Easy Installation
- Double Front Baffle with Countersunk Subwoofer Mounting Design for Flush and Attractive Appearance
- Premium Vented Enclosure Made of High Strength MDF and Finished in Black Carpeting
- Peak Power: 700 Watts | RMS Power: 350 Watts
- SDR Series Single 8-Inch Dual 2-ohm Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure
8. Dual Electronics SBX212i 12-inch illumiNITE High Performance Studio Enclosed Subwoofers with 1,200 Watts of Peak Power & 41-Ounce Magnets
- DIGITALLY OPTIMIZED SUBWOOFERS – Carefully crafted for efficient and accurate bass, 1, 200 Watts of peak power, 400 watts RMS at 2 Ohm impedance and frequency range 30Hz – 250Hz for unrivalled sound
- DIMENSIONS – 30” W x 14” D x 13” H
- SOUND MDF CONSTRUCTION – and top grade in-line automotive carpet eliminates the vast majority of enclosure movement for streamlined sound quality via both 12-inch subwoofers for unmatched sound superiority on the road
- ILLUMINATED TRIM RING – its illumiNITE design creates a surreal viewing experience while the ventilated control circuitry system ensures system coolness during peak usage delivering studio quality performance
- BOOSTED OUTPUT CAPABILITY – specialized tuned port with computer aided design, 2” Voice Coils and 41-ounce magnets will vastly increase output efficiency for your subwoofers providing you with consistent low sounding bass
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY – guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty with excellent customer service
|Color||12” illumiNITE Subwoofers|
9. Snap Studio Ultimate Portable Vocal Booth — Pop Up Home Studio for Voice Recordings — 360 Degree Reverb Isolation Shield & Easy Set Up — #1 Recommended
- Fast & Easy to Assemble — Inspiration can strike 24/7, at home or on the go. With Snap Studio, you’re always covered. Just pop up the sound isolation booth & press REC! Roomy enough to accommodate singers up to 6’8″ tall, and still provide enough room inside, (5.5 square feet) to be comfortable.
- #1 Recommended Portable Vocal Booth — Featured by Rolling Stone Magazine as the “best portable vocal booth”, Snap Studio’s pioneering 360 booth is the ultimate pop up voice box for singers, podcast, voiceover and rap artists who demand premium studio-quality sound. Record clear, professional vocals from the comfort of your home, without breaking the bank.
- The Ultimate Recording Kit — Jam packed with pro features! High-quality “reverb killer” sound-absorbing blankets can also hang on walls when booth is not in use. The result? A noise-blocking cocoon that reduces sound reflections significantly and performs better than messy acoustic foam. Also includes: wireless led lighting, a versatile phone/tablet holder, lightweight frame, and storage bag for that true studio set up. Note: accessories style and color may vary.
- #1 For Sound Quality — Snap Studio uses the highest quality Pro Sound insulation blankets – up to 75% heavier than the competition – efficiently absorbing reverb, leaving vocals dry and clear. Hear the difference instantly and sing goodbye to poor acoustics and boxy vocals associated with cheap 180 degree vocal shields.
- Record Crisp Vocals Anywhere — This portable sound booth gives you the luxury of having pristine speech-recording conditions at any time and place. The lightweight frame and diamond-stitched duffel bag makes for easy transportation and heavy-duty protection on the road.
10. PRORECK PR18 18 inch 2000W P.M.P.O Active Powered PA DJ Subwoofer Cabinet
- Super solid housing is made of plywood to reduces resonance for distortion-free and accurate response. Housing is also plated with special material for impact-resistance.
- Balanced XLR combo input and stereo RCA input ensures that left and right audio signal are both collected to avoid losing channel information.Stereo RCA output and full range XLR combo output. It also comes with filtered XLR output to export audio signal between 100Hz and 20KHz.
- Lightweight but powerful: Built-in CLass-D amplifier ensures deep and thrilling stereo sound. Two side handles make it easy to transport. Weight: 68lbs; Dimension:22”(W) x24.5”(D) x26”(H)
- Selectable phase from 0°to 180°to run multiple subwoofers. Power-on and max volume indicators, crossover 40Hz-160Hz.
- Powerful 2000-Watt powered subwoofer with 18” low-frequency driver for bass reinforcement.; 400 Watts RMS/ 800 watts Program/ 2000 Watts Peak; 18 inch woofer with 60oz magnet and 3″ voice coil. Great for parties, bars, weddings, meetings, speeches, churches, gymnastics, conferences, home theaters, etc.
8 Key Factors to Check Before Buying a Cheap Studio Subwoofer
No matter how many great features a Cheap Studio Subwoofer comes with, it'll be of no use to you if it doesn't match your personal needs. Hence, choosing the right fit for you is extremely important.
Overwhelmed by so many excellent options? Don't know how to decide which one will be perfect for you? We understand the stress associated with the buying process!
To find out the perfect product, you need to consider some crucial factors. These decide if a Cheap Studio Subwoofer will be suitable for your needs or not. To help you, we've compiled a comprehensive buying guide featuring the vital factors that you must consider.
The market is filled with hundreds of brands that offer various features. If you haven't bought any product before, deciding on which Cheap Studio Subwoofer will be best can be quite confusing. Especially, all the technical terms can make it harder for newcomers. In such cases, you can always trust renowned brands.
Brands that have been in the market for a long time continue to sell quality products to maintain their reputation & keep the trusted customer base. In addition, they provide a warranty and better customer service to customers.
So, you can easily trust their Cheap Studio Subwoofer for having better durability and reliability.
However, if you go for a newer brand that is offering products at a cheaper rate, there is always the risk of getting low-quality products.
Cheap Studio Subwoofer are not inexpensive products. So, you need to make sure the product you are buying will provide good service for at least a few years. Hence, durability is one of the crucial factors you must ensure while buying it.
To ensure the Cheap Studio Subwoofer is sturdy, check if it is built with a high-quality and heavy-duty material. Durable items will provide excellent performance for a long period of time.
Manufacturers specify which product is for heavy-duty usage. So, look for that while you are looking at Cheap Studio Subwoofer.
Cheap Studio Subwoofer are available in different sizes and weights. Larger one possesses more features than smaller ones and they are made with more durable materials. As a result, they feature extended longevity.
However, they will take up lots of storage space and are harder to carry around. Therefore, if portability is a concern for you, you should go for smaller & lightweight ones.
Small & lightweight are easy to carry around and can be set up anywhere on the go. They will offer much more portability and flexibility than bigger ones.
4. Product Features
There are many Cheap Studio Subwoofer that offer numerous exciting features. However, more features do mean a higher price tag. Another thing to keep in mind is that you don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones.
So, decide on which features are important for your specific needs. Then look for Cheap Studio Subwoofer that are best in providing those features. This way, you won't have to spend hundreds of dollars on a product with features that you may never end up using.
A rule of thumb while picking out the most useful Cheap Studio Subwoofer is that you should always choose one compatible with your interest and skills. Select one that is fairly easy to set up and use. Because, if you buy one that comes with advanced features and tons of complicated parts, you won't be able to achieve good results with it.
Moreover, the difficult procedure of work will frustrate you and you may end up never using it again. So, choose cautiously and pick out one with simpler instructions if you are a beginner.
Cheap Studio Subwoofer are somewhat expensive to purchase. On top of that, no matter how good quality your product is, with sudden accidents, it can get damaged or break down. Hence, it is important to buy a item that comes with at least one year of warranty.
Many popular brands can provide up to five to ten years of warranty. During the holiday season, brands offer extended warranties. So, look for Cheap Studio Subwoofer that comes with a warranty so that you can get a refund or free service if the product breaks down or faulty.
This is also an important factor to keep in mind. The market is continuously being updated with new products. If you buy an older model that has been discontinued, it'll be harder to find parts when you need to do maintenance work. This is also true for lesser-known unpopular brands.
Therefore, buy models that have been on market for a year or two from known brands. This will help you to get better customer service and ensure easily available maintenance service.
8. Value For Money
Expensive products come with more exquisite features and benefits. But they come with a higher price tag too.
It is a misconception among users that only expensive Cheap Studio Subwoofer will be good-quality. That is not true. There are many good-quality Cheap Studio Subwoofer available in lower price ranges.
So, if you are on a tight budget, research the market and look for an affordable one. They might not offer over-the-top features but they will provide reliable results.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How To Know If A Seller Is Trustworthy When Buying it?
Answer: When buying Cheap Studio Subwoofer from e-commerce sites such as Amazon, you should first check the seller's profile. Their ratings and feedback score will tell you if they can be trusted or not. Also, customer reviews will confirm if they sell the actual item they show on the site. Make sure the seller has high positive feedback, otherwise you are unlikely to get the original product.
2. How To Find Out More About The Cheap Studio Subwoofer I Intend To Buy?
Answer: One of the easiest ways of finding out the details about the  you are considering buying is reading customer reviews on sales websites.
Customers who have previously bought this product express their experience, pros, and cons in the reviews.
You can also check the question answers left by other customers and ask questions yourself there that the seller will answer. This will help you in knowing all the little details about the Cheap Studio Subwoofer you want to buy.
3. Is Cheap Studio Subwoofer Worth The Money I'm Spending?
Answer: This depends entirely on how much you'll use it. If you will frequently use the product in your life, it is definitely worth it to buy. Because it will save your money in the long run and increase convenience and productivity.
But if you'll only use the Cheap Studio Subwoofer once in a while, you can get it done outside. Moreover, the maintenance cost will increase your total expenditure to a high degree. So, spending on a Cheap Studio Subwoofer won't be worth it.
4. Can I Buy Premium Product In a Limited Budget?
Answer: Of course, you can buy premium items on a limited budget. You only need to look out for sale times. Big brands offer sales up to 80% during the holiday season and special days. If you buy during the sale, you can get a Top Cheap Studio Subwoofer at a lower price than regular times.
So, keep an eye on the brands' website for knowing as soon as they offer a sale to get your coveted product at a limited budget.
5. Which Size Will Be Suitable For Me?
Answer: This depends on many factors such as what purpose you will use it for, how much space you have to set it up, if you need to carry it around, etc. Different Cheap Studio Subwoofer sizes cater to different needs. So, decide on which purpose you'll use it and then select the size.
If you need it for heavy-duty use, go for larger ones as they are more durable. Smaller ones will be suitable for general use.
Also, consider the place you'll keep the Cheap Studio Subwoofer in your house. Buying a larger product when you don't have proper space to store it will result in incompetent results. Moreover, if you need to carry it to different places, a smaller one will be more suitable as they are lightweight.
6. How Long Will A Cheap Studio Subwoofer Provide Good Service?
Answer: High-quality Cheap Studio Subwoofer from trustworthy brands offer excellent performance for up to 10 years. But you need to perform regular maintenance to keep them in perfect shape. This also depends on how frequently you put it to use. Frequent heavy-duty use will decrease the performance of any product.
However, if you buy cheap ones, they will start slowing down anywhere between one to three years or less.
7. How To Use The Cheap Studio Subwoofer Properly?
Answer: To find out how to use the product you have bought properly, you need to read the instruction manual that came with it. Some products also come with instruction CDs. You can watch them to get a good idea about using the product.
If you are still confused, watch a few YouTube tutorials to clear your doubts. Always abide by the manufacturer's instructions to avoid damage to the product.
The Best Cheap Studio Subwoofer will elevate the quality of your work to a higher level. But, the plethora of Cheap Studio Subwoofer types and brands makes choosing the right one almost impossible.
However, our buying guide, tips, and FAQ will give you all the info you need to know about it and aid you in choosing the best one.
If you are still confused, choose one from the Top Cheap Studio Subwoofer we reviewed. They will not only offer the best performance but also provide reliability for long-term usage. So, choose what suits your needs and start getting benefited from it