When it comes to finding good Cheap Fixed Blade Knife , everyone has their own opinion. Some people might swear by a certain brand, while others might just go with what's on sale. No matter what your preference is, there's no doubt that some products are better than others.
Here at Very Nearly Almost, we've done the research for you and have compiled a list of the Best Cheap Fixed Blade Knife on the market right now.
Despite this, it is not any secret that the market is flooded with thousands of Cheap Fixed Blade Knife, which can cause confusion for anyone. At the moment, we try to make a comprehensive buying guideline about Cheap Fixed Blade Knife to make your task easier. We have rounded up the most reputable brands and best-performing products on the market that will match with your satisfaction.
Comparison Chart for Top Cheap Fixed Blade Knife
|1||Schrade Fixed Blade Full Tang …||9.36||Check Price|
|2||SOG Small Fixed Blade Knife …||9.48||Check Price|
|3||DuraTech Compact Fixed Blade Knife, …||9.74||Check Price|
|4||Smith & Wesson SWHRT9B 9in …||9.36||Check Price|
|5||Elk Ridge – Outdoors Fixed …||9.6||Check Price|
|6||Swiss+Tech 4-1/2″ Fixed Blade Knife, …||9.74||Check Price|
|7||SOG Ace Field Fixed Blade …||9.8||Check Price|
|8||Kizer/Maverick Customs Harpoon Fixed blade …||9.82||Check Price|
|9||Ccanku C1146 Fixed Blade Knife,440C …||9.68||Check Price|
|10||MOSSY OAK 2-piece Bowie Knife, …||9.74||Check Price|
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Cheap Fixed Blade Knife
1. Schrade Fixed Blade Full Tang with 65MN High Carbon Steel Blade and G-10 Handle
- DIMENSIONS: Blade length: 2.6in (6.7cm), overall length: 6.3in (15.9cm), weight: 4oz
2. SOG Small Fixed Blade Knife – Instinct Boot Knife, EDC Knife, Neck Knife, 2.3 Inch Full Tang Blade w/ Knife Sheath and Clip, 4in. x 1in. x 8.5in. (NB1012-CP) , Black
- FULL TANG FIXED BLADE KNIFE: Durable satin-polished 5Cr15MoV stainless steel construction handles various work tasks as a backup knife; full tang blade makes the knife more solid
- FIXED KNIFE WITH TEXTURED G10 HANDLE: G10 handle with finger grooves and jimping enhances the ergonomics, grip, and blade control of this compact tactical knife; get maximum control from the SOG Instinct
- SOG FIXED BLADE KNIVES FOR LIFE: Take care of your SOG EDC neck knives and we’ll take care of you; SOG fixed blade knives with sheath are built to last, and we consider all repair and replacement requests
- LIGHTWEIGHT EDC KNIFE: 2.3 oz. Slim necklace knife is a great everyday carry knife; use as a belt knife or boot knife, and quickly access this compact knife from its swivel sheath clip for any emergency
- SMALL KNIFE WITH SHEATH: The SOG Instinct is the perfect small fixed blade knife for your EDC gear; tactical neck knife measures 5.9 inches in total length; model number: NB1002-CP
3. DuraTech Compact Fixed Blade Knife, 6-inch Neck Knife, 3-inch Blade, Full Tang, Wood Handle with Molded Sheath, Necklace and Paracord included, for EDC, Outdoor, Camping, Hiking
- Multi-functional knife: Versatile EDC Neck Knife can work as cord cutter, box cutter, wood cutter and branch cutter. Suitable for outdoor adventure, hunting, hiking, camping and household use
- Dimensions : Blade length: 3″; Blade thickness: 9/64″; Handle length: 3″; Overall length: 6″; Weight: 2.5 oz; Parachute cord: 36-1/4″
- Sapele wood handle with sheath & necklace: lightweight and textured sapele wood handle provides comfortable grip and balance, ergonomic handle groove is non-slip. Featured with sheath and necklace for convenient daily carry and store, hang on the neck
- Stainless steel blade : Made of 7CR13 steel, anti-rusting, HRC50-55, matte stonewashed non-reflective surface provides improved edge retention, toughness, and corrosion resistance
- Survival paracord: Including a parachute cord for emergency use, sustain tension from 500 to 550 lbs and overall length is 36-1/4 inch, can be used as shoelace and watch belt, replace broken drawstrings and secure a tent, etc
4. Smith & Wesson SWHRT9B 9in High Carbon S.S. Fixed Blade Knife with 4.7in Dual Edge Blade and TPE Handle for Outdoor, Tactical, Survival and EDC, Multi
- BE PREPARED: Knife Features Lanyard Hole Makes For Ideal Neck Knife
- Secure: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the hand guard
- GUARANTEED: This product is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. For questions or warranty contact us at email@example.com
- Dependable: Quick and easy access with the convenient belt or boot sheath making it ideal for everyday carry
- Dimensions: 9 inch (22.9 centimeter) overall length with a blade length of 4.7 inches (12.1 centimeter) and a weight of 7.7 ounces
- Durable: Blade is made of reliable 7Cr17MoV high carbon stainless steel with a black rubber wrapped handle
5. Elk Ridge – Outdoors Fixed Blade Knife – 5-in Overall, 440 Stainless Steel Mirror Polished Blade, Burl Wood Handle, Leather Sheath – Hunting, Camping, Survival, Everday – ER-111
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: Made from quality materials. 3CR13 mirror polished fine edge drop point stainless steel blade provides an excellent balance of hardness and corrosion resistance.
- SPECIAL FEATURES: Fixed Blade Knife, Full Tang Construction, Maple Burl Wood Handle, Includes Leather Sheath. Great for Everyday Use.
- DIMENSIONS: 2.25-inch fine edge drop point blade, 2.5-inch handle, 5-inches overall.
- DEPENDABLE: Provides consistent razor-sharp cutting performance and high durability. A knife you can count on for camping, hiking, backpacking, hunting & fishing, the outdoors, military & tactical needs, DIY activities, survival, self-defense, and emergencies.
- OUTDOOR EVOLVED: Where the outdoors meets the gentleman’s carry. Combines traditional and non-traditional materials to create handsome and, unique, combinations that redefine the category.
6. Swiss+Tech 4-1/2″ Fixed Blade Knife, Full Tang Knife, Durable Blade&Sheath, Perfect for Camping, Outdoor and Bush Craft
- Applications: Perfect tactical knife for camping, hiking, backpack, bush crafting, hunting & fishing, outdoor & DIY activities, survival, emergencies
- Overall Length: 9-7/8 inch; Blade Length: 4-1/2 inch; Thickness: 5/32 inch (4 mm); Weight: 9.3 oz.
- Durable and Sharp Blade: The blade is made of 5Cr15 stainless steel for excellent hardness, improved edge retention and rust resistance.
- Full Tang: This gives stainless steel blade knives more strength, edge retention and corrosion resistance for lasting durability, making them better for heavy-duty tasks
- Tanto Blade: A tanto blade has a flat edge and a triangular point, which gives this type of blade superior piercing strength and is usually favored for military and tactical use
7. SOG Ace Field Fixed Blade Knife- Full Tang 3.8 Inch Clip Point Blade Survival Knife w/ Cord Cutting Sheath and Easy-Grip Handle (ACE1001-CP)
- FIXED BLADE WORK KNIFE: The SOG Ace is a tough full tang knife made with corrosion-resistant 7CR17MOV steel in stone wash finish; hiking knife measures 8.75 inch in total length
- PUT THIS CAMP KNIFE TO WORK: Use these hunting knives or camping knives for any all-weather adventure; SOG Ace survival fixed blade knife has excellent edge retention and rust resistance
- LIGHTWEIGHT BELT KNIFE WITH SHEATH: This 4 oz. workhorse has a unique belt clip sheath with a built-in cord-cutting groove; grippy TPR handle is sturdy and comfortable for long hours of use
- SOG KNIVES FOR LIFE: Take care of your SOG field knife and we’ll take care of you; SOG fixed blade knives are built to last, and we consider all repair and replacement requests
- OUTDOOR AND BUSHCRAFT KNIFE: A clip-point tip and thick blade jimping provide max control and versatility for this field knife; companion knife is great for cutting, carving, and batoning camp chores
8. Kizer/Maverick Customs Harpoon Fixed blade Knife D2 Blade with Black Micarta Handle – 1040
- D2 tool steel blade, it provides excellent corrosion resistance and incredible edge retention.
- Use: Camping, Bushcraft, Survival, Preppers, Hunting, Fieldwork, Wood Processing, Hiking.
- The Kizer/Maverick Customs Harpoon bridges the gap from EDC knife to outdoor utility knife.
- Blade length:3.875″, Overall length:7.75″, Weight:4.2 oz.
- High resistance black Micarta handle is sculpted into a broom handle style.
9. Ccanku C1146 Fixed Blade Knife,440C Blade G10 Handle EDC Tool Knife for Outdoor, Camping, Hiking, Fishing with kydex Sheath (Black)
- · Maintenance: After using in water environment wipe the water off, and before put in the sheath put some lubricants.
- · PERFECT GIFT IDEA – Gifts for husband from wife, proving hugely popular as dad gifts, gifts for men, brother, college gifts for guys and even father in law gifts, perfect gift for Christmas, Graduation, Anniversary, Birthday, Thanksgiving day. Stocking stuffers for men.
- · Nice Quality EDC Tool: the high quality material keep the knife a long service life. Canku knife professional outdoor camping knives is fully qualified,excellent choice for camping, fishing, hiking, and outdoor survival tool.
- · Ccanku Fixed Blade Knife Material: The knife use 440C blade and rubber imitate G10 handle , safe and convenient kydex sheaths,have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the kydex sheath creates a tight hold when not in use.
- · Ccanku Fixed Blade Knife Dimension: 3.4 inch (8.7 cm) overall length with 0.7 inch (1.8 cm) blade length and 2.7 inch (6.9 cm) handle length, knife weight with 4.77 oz (135.2 g).
10. MOSSY OAK 2-piece Bowie Knife, Fixed Blade Hunting Knife with Leather Handle, Sheath Included
- ✅ Perfect For Outdoor & Collection: Not suitable for batoning firewood nor chopping wood. Suitable for various military, hunting, survival, tactical, industrial and other outdoor situations
- ✅ Impact Nylon Sheath: Provide with guard and belt loop for safe and secure carry with easy access
- ✅ Razor Sharp Stainless Steel Blade : Blades feature excellent strength, edge retention and corrosion resistance for lasting durability, good for piercing, detail work, and cutting in tight places
- ✅ Full Tang Stacked Leather Handle: Deliver excellent strength, with grip ridges for safe and comfortable handling, provides balance with brass pommel / guard, non-slip grip to use
- ✅ Knife Dimensions: Large Knife Overall Length:10-1/2”, Blade Length: 6”, Thickness: 5/32”(4 mm), Weight: 6 Oz; Small Knife Overall Length: 8”, Blade Length: 4”, Thickness: 3/32”(2.5 mm); Weight: 2.4 Oz
Things to Consider Before You Buy Cheap Fixed Blade Knife
A Cheap Fixed Blade Knife will surely improve the quality of your lifestyle and enhance your working capacity. However, choosing the wrong products can do more harm than good.
Also, purchasing one that is way out of your comfort zone or skill level can end up sitting in your house without getting used at all.
Therefore, before making a choice, you need to know the crucial factors that will help you in identifying the best in the market. To aid you in this quest, we have built a comprehensive buying guide that will inform you of all the essential things to keep in mind while buying Cheap Fixed Blade Knife.
1. Shape and Size (Dimension)
Cheap Fixed Blade Knife are available in different sizes and each shape is suitable for a different purpose. So, first, consider where you’ll use this item, and then decide on the size.
To get the perfect satisfaction, you must be careful about choosing the right size as the wrong one could ruin your efforts.
Each size is suitable for different type of working purpose, and you must use the proper dimension for its specific purpose.
Also, make sure that you are comfortable while you’re using it and to avoid a mess with your other items.
Always look at all the different sizes available in the market and what each does then choose right one that will give you highest satisfaction.
This is another important factor to keep in mind while. Heavy Cheap Fixed Blade Knife are harder to move around and difficult to work with. But they are made with more durable materials and as a result, feature extended longevity.
On the other hand, lightweight Cheap Fixed Blade Knife are easy to carry around and set up anywhere on the go. However, the lighter ones can be a little less sturdy than the heavier ones.
So, if you will use the Cheap Fixed Blade Knife for heavy-duty work, it's better to go for the heavy but durable ones. For less frequent usage, smaller ones will be perfect.
Also, For big-weight products, you might get an extra shipping charge to deliver it to your home.
No one wants to spend hundreds of dollars on a Cheap Fixed Blade Knife that breaks down a few months later. Durability is one of the crucial factors you must ensure while buying it.
Make sure the Cheap Fixed Blade Knife is built with a high-quality and heavy-duty material. Durable product will allow you to perform tasks conveniently for a long period of time. In addition, sturdy items will ensure top-class performance consistently for years to come.
Manufacturers specify which product is for heavy-duty usage. Always look for sustainable product that will help you to avoid spend much money to one product.
If you have any confusing about product durability then ask to the seller about it. Seller will inform you about the expected lifetime of products to allow you to take meaningful purchase decisions.
4. Ease Of Use
A rule of thumb while picking Cheap Fixed Blade Knife is that you should always choose one compatible with your needs. Select one that is fairly easy to use.
Because, if you buy one that comes with advanced features and tons of complicated parts, you won't be able to achieve good results with it.
Moreover, the difficult procedure of work will frustrate you and it may end up never using it again.
So, choose cautiously and pick out one with simpler instructions if you are a beginner.
Cheap Fixed Blade Knife are somewhat expensive to purchase. On top of that, no matter how good quality it is, with sudden accidents, it can get damaged or break down. Hence, it is important to buy it that comes with at least one year of warranty.
Many popular brands can provide up to five to ten years of warranty. During the holiday season, brands offer extended warranties So, select an items that comes with a warranty so that you can get a refund or free service if the Cheap Fixed Blade Knife makes any issues.
If you are an amateur, deciding on which product will be best can be quite confusing. Especially, all the technical terms can make it hard to understand which one will be suitable for you. In such cases, go for renowned brands.
Popular and trustworthy brands generally make high-quality products to hold onto their trusted customer base. In addition, they provide a warranty and better customer service to customers. So, always try to select right Cheap Fixed Blade Knife brands that will help you to get hassle free experience.
Expensive Cheap Fixed Blade Knife come with more exquisite features and benefits. But they come with a higher price tag too.
It is a misconception among users that only expensive product will be good-quality. That is not true. There are many good-quality items available in lower price ranges.
So, if you are on a tight budget, research the market and look for affordable Cheap Fixed Blade Knife They might not offer over-the-top features but they will provide reliable results.
Advantages of Shopping From Ecommerce
No matter what task you are trying to finish, having the right Cheap Fixed Blade Knife can make it easier and more enjoyable.
There are many advantages and disadvantages of purchasing Cheap Fixed Blade Knife from online shopping website.
Some of these are listed below.
1. You can shop from the comfort of your own home.
2. You can avoid crowds.
3. You can take your time to make a decision.
4. You can compare prices easily.
5. You can find items that are not available in your local stores.
1. You may have to wait for your items to be delivered.
2. You may have to pay for delivery.
3. You may have to pay taxes on your purchases.
4. You may find it difficult to return items that you do not like or that do not fit.
People Also Ask:
1. How To Easily Find right Cheap Fixed Blade Knife?
Answer: One of the easiest ways of finding out the best item is reading customer reviews. Customers who have previously bought this product express their satisfaction or dissatisfaction with the online markets. You can find out the pros and cons of Cheap Fixed Blade Knife from these reviews. This will help you in filtering which ones are the best.
2. Is Buying A Cheap Fixed Blade Knife Worth The Money?
Answer: This depends entirely on your personal needs. If you are someone who has a good budget and need to use Cheap Fixed Blade Knife regularly, it is definitely worth it to buy it. Because it will increase both convenience and productivity.
But if you only need for limited time, you can get it done outside then spending on it won't be worth.
3. How To Find The Cheap Fixed Blade Knife In Affordable Price?
Answer: Look out for holiday sales to find your desired items at the most affordable prices. During holiday seasons and special days, brands offer huge deals to customers. If you buy during these times, you can find high-quality ones at a 50-80 percent discount.
4. Which Size Should I Buy?
Answer: Different Cheap Fixed Blade Knife sizes cater to different needs. So, decide on which purpose you'll use and then select the size. If you need it for heavy-duty use, go for larger ones as they are more durable.
Also, consider the place you'll keep it in your house. Buying a larger item when you don't have proper space to store it will result in incompetent results. Moreover, if you need to carry it to different places, a smaller one will be more suitable as they are lightweight.
5. How Long Does it Typically Last?
Answer: This depends on which Cheap Fixed Blade Knife you buy. High-quality products from trustworthy brands last up to 10 years. But you need to perform regular maintenance to keep them in perfect shape.
This also depends on how frequently you put it to use. Frequent heavy-duty use will decrease the life of any products.
However, if you buy cheap ones, they can last anywhere between one to three years or less.
And cut! We have reached the end of the road for our Best Cheap Fixed Blade Knife . We tried to cover all that there is to them. After all the discussions, hopefully, you must understand which type of Cheap Fixed Blade Knife will be best for you.
Hope we managed to impart some of our knowledge to you. We assure you, if you choose from the list above, you will not regret it! Feel free to refer back at any time. Good luck!