When it comes to finding good Carbon Block Water Filters , everyone has their own opinion. Some people might swear by a certain brand, while others might just go with what's on sale. No matter what your preference is, there's no doubt that some products are better than others.
Here at Very Nearly Almost, we've done the research for you and have compiled a list of the Best Carbon Block Water Filters on the market right now.
Despite this, it is not any secret that the market is flooded with thousands of Carbon Block Water Filters, which can cause confusion for anyone. At the moment, we try to make a comprehensive buying guideline about Carbon Block Water Filters to make your task easier. We have rounded up the most reputable brands and best-performing products on the market that will match with your satisfaction.
Comparison Chart for Top Carbon Block Water Filters
|1||Aquaboon Coconut Shell Water Filter …||9.78||Check Price|
|2||10 Pack Activated Carbon Block …||9.36||Check Price|
|3||1 Micron 2.5″ x 10″ …||9.82||Check Price|
|4||EcoPure EPW2C Carbon Whole Home …||9.36||Check Price|
|5||SimPure Whole House Water Filter, …||9.66||Check Price|
|6||iSpring FC25B Whole House Water …||9.36||Check Price|
|7||SimPure 5 Micron 10″ x …||9.66||Check Price|
|8||Aquaboon Coconut Shell Water Filter …||9.78||Check Price|
|9||Pentair Pentek EPM-20BB Big Blue …||9.36||Check Price|
|10||Brightify 10″x2.5″ Whole House Carbon …||9.64||Check Price|
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Carbon Block Water Filters
1. Aquaboon Coconut Shell Water Filter Cartridge | Activated Carbon Block CTO | Universal 5 Micron 10 inch Cartridge | Compatible with DWC30001, WFPFC8002, FXWTC, WHEF-WHWC, WHKF-WHWC (4-Pack)
- 💧 [LONG LASTING] – Your carbon block activated water filter comes in an airtight packaging, so you can trust it won’t go to waste, works better and lasts longer. Enjoy long-lasting coconut shell activated carbon water filters. Aquaboon – your smartest coconut shell water filter solution! Lifetime – 6 month (Replace once or twice times a year, depending on the water quality).
- 💧 [COMPLETELY CLEAN WATER] Make your home contamination-free by removing chlorine and other harmful industrial chemicals – Now you can drink water knowing it is 100% safe.
- 💧 [UNIVERSAL 10-INCH REPLACEMENT] – Elegantly designed at 2.5” x 10”, it will fit all standard 10 inch Reverse Osmosis and Under Sink Systems. Your easy and smart coconut shell carbon filter.
- 💧 [ULTRA-HIGH GRADE FILTRATION] – Our pure water coconut carbon filter is extensively tested and verified to meet health and product standards. Have a piece of mind knowing your water is purified with the superior Aquaboon filtration system.
- 💧 [Compatible Replacement Filters] Ace Hardware 84608, Apex IR-40, Cornelius COR10B1, COR10B5, Dupont DWC30001, PFC8002, WFDWC30001, WFPFC8002, WFPFC9001, 46942, EcoLab 9320-1002, Everpure CG5-10, DEV9108-15, Flotec TO1, GE FX12P, GXWH20F, FXWTC, NuCalgon 4711-87, OmniFilter TO1, TO-1, TO1-DS, TO1-D, TO1-S, C1, TO1-SS, TO1-SS24-01, TO1-SS24-02, TO1DS, TO1-SS24-05, OptiPure W-5, CTO-10, Pentair DEV9108-15, Pure-Tel W5CIP, FLTR-2112, Sears 34370, Watts F109009, Whirlpool WHEF-WHWC, WHKF-WHWC,etc.
2. 10 Pack Activated Carbon Block ACB Water Filter Replacement – 5 Micron, 10 inch Filter – Under Sink and Reverse Osmosis System
- On Demand Support: Support from experts who can answer any of your questions about your replacement water filters
- RO Water Filter Replacement: Each Express Water replacement filter is specially designed to work together and compliment each other. Get the cleanest water and the best value in your reverse osmosis water filter.
- Replacement Water Filter: Express Water filters are made with the highest quality materials for long-lasting filtration and value.
- Activated Carbon Water Filter: Made with 100% laboratory vacuum heated, cleaned coconut husk carbon, Express Water carbon block filters reduce chlorine, VOC, bad tastes, odors, cloudiness, and industrial solvents.
- Reverse Osmosis Filter Replacement: Experience what water should taste like with the Express Water reverse osmosis water filtration system removing up to 99.99% impurities.
3. 1 Micron 2.5″ x 10″ Whole House CTO Carbon Water Filter Cartridge Replacement for Countertop Water Filter System, Dupont WFPFC8002, WFPFC9001, FXWTC, SCWH-5, WHEF-WHWC, WHCF-WHWC, AMZN-SCWH-5, 4Pack
- ❄ RECOGNIZED CERTIFICATION – Food Grade Material Meets European EC1935-2004 Regulations, Australia Water Mark, TUV, ROHS, REACH, BPA FREE Certified. This kind of filter is recommended for tap water filtration. PUREPLUS CTO10 filters up to 99% of Chlorine, sand, rust, sediment, color. If your water source is well water, this filter may not achieve the filtering effect you expect.
- ❄ COMPATIBLE FILTERS – The filter can be used in any standard 10” x2.5” RO Unit whole house filtration system and compatible with standard 10 inch X 2.5 inch filter models of DuPont WFPFC8002, WFPFC9001, SCWH-5, Whirlpool WHCF-WHWC, Pentek CBC-10, GE FXWTC, Culligan D-10A & D-10, Aquaboon CTO, Ace Hardware 84608, Apex IR-40, Cornelius COR10B1, COR10B5, Dupont DWC30001, PFC8002, WFDWC30001, WFPFC8002, WFPFC9001, 46942, EcoLab 9320-1002, Everpure CG5-10, DEV9108-15, Flotec TO1, GE FX12P, GXWH20F.
- ❄ HIGH CAPACITY – The CTO carbon filter can filter up to 13000 gallons depending on water quality. Suggest to replace it every 3- 6 months for the average household for optimal performance depending on the use. Let it bring a wonderful cleaner water experience to your loved ones.
- ❄ STRICT QUALITY CONTROL – All water filter home cartridge are produced under the ISO9001 standard and inspected under strict quality control. Each filter is produced through 34 production processes, 400PSI pressure test, 10,000 water hammer tests, and 6 independent tests.
- ❄ HIGHER QUALITY FILTRATION – Carbon is well known for its unique absorbing ability, a pound of carbon is able to provide up 125 acres of filtering surface area. Our RO carbon filter is made of 100% coconut shell activated carbon block to filter most sediments, Sintering Technology ensures high absorbing capacity offers a much finer filtration of suspended particles and dirt.
4. EcoPure EPW2C Carbon Whole Home Replacement Water Filter-Universal Fits Most Major Brand Systems (2 Pack), 2 Count (Pack of 2), Light Gray/Black
- 3-MONTH FILTER LIFE: For best filtration results, filters should be replaced every three months, as recommended
- ADVANCED FILTRATION: NSF certified to reduce contaminants commonly found in drinking water, including chlorine taste & odor, sediment, sand, dirt and rust down to 5 microns
- FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE: Installed on the incoming water line, protect your water-using appliances and plumbing for cleaner, clearer water throughout your entire home
- UNIVERSAL FIT: Fits EcoPure model EPW2, EPW2VC, EPW2V and all major brands of standard capacity, whole home filtration systems, including Whirlpool, Omni, Culligan, Watts, Filtrete, 3M, GE, and DuPont
5. SimPure Whole House Water Filter, 10″ x 4.5″ Big Activated Carbon Block Filter Replacement Cartridge Coconut CTO Filter Compatible with GE FXHTC, GXWH40L, GXWH35F, GNWH38S, WHKF-GD25BB (2 Pack)
- [Pure Water for Home] This big carbon filter cartridge is made of pure coconut shell charcoal block, wrapped in a food-grade polypropylene non-woven fabric to achieve fine water filtration while avoiding carbon particles leaking into the water. Tested by independent third-party to meet NSF 42 Standards for material safety.
- [Wide Compatibility] Fits most of the big 4.5×10-inch blue and clear filter housings (approx. outer diameter 7″ at the top) and 10-inch whole house water systems including but not limited to: SimPure DB10, DB10P, GE GXWH35F, GXWH40L, HB18B, WGB21B, American Plumber W15-PR, W10-PR, AP801T, AP801B, HF45 series, etc.
- [5 Micron Fine Filtration] Optimized to perform as both a sediment and carbon block filter, it filters out contaminants down to 5 microns, removes undesirable colors, bad tastes, the smell, and up to 98% of chlorine from well water and municipal water, significantly improving water quality for the whole house.
- [High Capacity, Long Lasting] Our carbon filter can filter up to 15,000 gallons of water depending on usage and local water quality. The high porosity design helps prevent the cartridge from clogging before its adsorption capability is exhausted, maximizing the utilization of the carbon while maintaining a lower pressure drop. Suggest replacing it every 3-6 months for the average household for optimal performance.
- [Universal Replacement Filter Cartridge] The standard size makes our CTO filter an ideal replacement for sediment and carbon cartridges including FC15B, DuPont WFHDC8001, Watts MAXETW-FF975 WCBFF975, ClearChoice 84629, Liquatec CB-450-975-05, CTO2-HD10, Pelican CB-BB-10, WDGD-5005, AP817, PP10BB-CC, 155548-43 EP-BB EPM-BB CBC-BB, etc.
6. iSpring FC25B Whole House Water Filter Replacement Cartridge, CTO Carbon Block, 20” x 4.5”
- Standard Size: Our FC25B whole house water filter fits standard housings that requires 20” x 4.5” water filter cartridges, including brand name models. The 20” x 4. 5” water filter cartridge has a minimum impact on water flow (up to 15 GPM) and require minimum maintenance
- Peace of Mind Customer Service: Register online to activate your manufacturer and life-time free tech support from U. S. local support team. We stand behind our products and if you encounter any problems with any of our water filters please reach out to us immediately. We are happy to help!
- Top-Notch Quality: Our FC25B CTO Carbon Block filters are made of high-quality coconut shell activated carbon for maximum filtration efficiency and filter life. Activated carbon is an effective adsorbent because it is a highly porous material and provides a large surface area to which contaminants may adsorb. This whole house water filter is tested by an independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI standards.
- Protect Your Family and Household Appliance from Chlorine and More: Say goodbye to smelly, bad tasting water! The FC25B carbon block filter is specially designed to remove up to 99% of chlorine from water as well as taste and odor compounds, cloudiness, and chemicals.
- Please Note: The water filter cartridges are individually wrapped to ensure freshness. Please unwrap the cartridges before use. Unlike an RO membrane, the filters don’t reduce Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), and instead keeps healthy minerals in your water. If you are interested in a filter that removes TDS, consider our iSpring Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems.
7. SimPure 5 Micron 10″ x 2.5″ Whole House Carbon Block Filter Cartridge Replacement for WFPFC8002, WFPFC9001, FXWTC, SCWH-5, Compatible with Home Under-Sink & Countertop Filtration System (Pack of 4)
- [Wide Compatibility] This universal carbon filter has a size of 2.5×10-inch. Fits most standard under-sink reverse osmosis water filtration unit or any type of countertop water filtration unit with standard 10-inch housing.
- [SAFE and RELIABLE] SimPure CTO carbon filters are manufactured with high purity coconut shell activated carbon. The activated carbon is wrapped with dense PP food-grade non- shedding fabric, preventing carbon fines from entering the filtered water.
- [Excellent Cost-to-Performance Value] These filters have a high chlorine reduction performance, great dirt-holding capacity, and greatly reduce carbon fines in your water, you will soon make the SimPure your carbon block filter of choice.
- [5 Micron Filtration] Captures particulate size 5 microns or larger from well water or municipal water. Filter life is about 3-6 months or 15,000 gallons depending on usage and local water quality.
- [PREMIUM FILTRATION TECHNOLOGY] NSF certified, reduce fine sediment, chlorine taste, and odor, improving the taste and quality of residential and commercial drinking water.
8. Aquaboon Coconut Shell Water Filter Cartridge | Activated Carbon Block CTO | Universal Whole House 5 Micron 10 inch Cartridge | Compatible with WFHDC8001, CB-10, EPM, EP 2-PACK
- 💧 [LONG LASTING] Your carbon block activated water filter comes in an airtight packaging, so you can trust it won’t go to waste, works better and lasts longer. Enjoy long-lasting coconut shell activated carbon water filters. Aquaboon – your smartest coconut shell water filter solution! Lifetime – 6 month (Replace once or twice times a year, depending on the water quality).
- 💧 [ULTRA-HIGH GRADE FILTRATION] Our pure water coconut carbon filter is extensively tested and verified to meet health and product standards. Have a piece of mind knowing your water is purified with the superior Aquaboon filtration system.
- 💧 [UNIVERSAL 10-INCH REPLACEMENT] Elegantly designed at 4.5” x 10”, it will fit all standard 10 inch Whole House filtration systems of 3M, GE, Culligan, ClearChoice, Dupont, Pentek, Omni, Kenmore, Omnifilter, Whirlpool, Watts, Filtrete, etc. Your easy and smart coconut shell carbon filter.
- 💧 [COMPLETELY CLEAN WATER] Make your home contamination-free by removing chlorine and other harmful industrial chemicals – Now you can drink water knowing it is 100% safe.
- 💧 [Compatible Replacement Filters] ClearChoice 84629, DuPont WFHDC8001, KX Technologies 32-425-125-975, MATRIKX-CTO2-HD10, Liquatec CB-450-975-05, Pelican CB-BB-10, Pentek 155548-43, EP-BB, EP, EPM, CBC, CCBC & CEP Series, Trojan CB-BB-10, Watts MAXETW-FF975, WCBFF975, etc.
9. Pentair Pentek EPM-20BB Big Blue Carbon Water Filter, 20-Inch, Whole House Modified Epsilon Carbon Block Replacement Cartridge with Bonded Powdered Activated Carbon (PAC) Filter, 20″ x 4.5″, 10 Micron
- HIGH POROSITY DESIGN helps plugging, maximizing utilization while maintaining low pressure drop
- FITS ALL 20″ Big Blue Housings and other 20″ heavy duty housings and can replace any 20″ x 4.5″ carbon water filter cartridge
- ECONOMICAL SOLUTION for chlorine, taste & odor reduction, as well as sediment filtration
- NSF INTERNATIONAL tested and certified for your peace of mind
- 30,000 GALLON CAPACITY. Replace every 6 months or when you notice a drop in water pressure or water quality
10. Brightify 10″x2.5″ Whole House Carbon Block Water Filter, 5 Micron CTO Water Filter Cartridge Replacement Fits Culligan D-10A, P5-D, DuPont WFPFC8002, SCWH-5, GE FXWTC, Whirlpool WHCF-WHWC, 4 Pack
- 【Efficient Carbon Filter】-Our water filter replacement cartridge is made of 100% activated coconut shell for maximum filtration efficiency. This activated charcoal water sediment filtration filters up to 99% sand, soil, particles, sediments silt, rust, iron, sulfur, chlorine taste & odor. Removed all sediment coming from the city water, exceptional filter provides crystal-clear perfect water from whole-house water filter system.
- 【Compatible Models】-Brightify whole house water filter replacement cartridge can be used in any standard 10″x2.5″ whole house filtration system. Please ensure your filter size is 10″x2.5″. Our carbon water filter fits for DuPont WFPFC8002, DWC30001, SCWH-5, PFC8002, Whirlpool WHCF-WHWC,WHEF-WHWC, WHCF-WHSW GE FXWTC, FXWPC,FX12P, GXWH20F Culligan D-10A & D-10, Aquaboon CTO, Ace Hardware 84608, Apex IR-40, Cornelius COR10B1, COR10B5, EcoLab 9320-1002, Everpure CG5-10, DEV9108-15, Flotec TO1.
- 【Long Service Life】-This 5 Micron water filter cartridge is rated to catch particles down to 5 microns, last 3-6 months and filter up to 15,000 gallons of drinking water. (As with any filter the lifetime is very dependent on usage and how dirty incoming water). Compared with 1 Micron water filter, The smaller the micron faster it will clog. 5 Micron whole house water filter is the best combo of expense and effectiveness you’ve found.
- 【Safe & Reliable】-All of our water filter cartridge is tested and certified against NSF42 for material safety. Every home water filter that is manufactured must go through 5 inspection and testing stages, ensuring that every product meets our high expectations and European EC1935-2004 regulations and ISO9001 standard. By which you can rest assure that our filters is safe and reliable.
- 【Taste & Healthy Water】-Due to the activated carbon in the filters. This carbon water filter removes any off tastes and chlorine tastes from the city water. The difference in taste of water was immediately noticeable and pleasant. It’s great item to have for ur drinking water, pets drinking water, cooking, washing machines, dishwasher, bathroom shower, etc.
8 Key Factors to Check Before Buying a Carbon Block Water Filters
No matter how many great features a Carbon Block Water Filters comes with, it'll be of no use to you if it doesn't match your personal needs. Hence, choosing the right fit for you is extremely important.
Overwhelmed by so many excellent options? Don't know how to decide which one will be perfect for you? We understand the stress associated with the buying process!
To find out the perfect product, you need to consider some crucial factors. These decide if a Carbon Block Water Filters will be suitable for your needs or not. To help you, we've compiled a comprehensive buying guide featuring the vital factors that you must consider.
The market is filled with hundreds of brands that offer various features. If you haven't bought any product before, deciding on which Carbon Block Water Filters will be best can be quite confusing. Especially, all the technical terms can make it harder for newcomers. In such cases, you can always trust renowned brands.
Brands that have been in the market for a long time continue to sell quality products to maintain their reputation & keep the trusted customer base. In addition, they provide a warranty and better customer service to customers.
So, you can easily trust their Carbon Block Water Filters for having better durability and reliability.
However, if you go for a newer brand that is offering products at a cheaper rate, there is always the risk of getting low-quality products.
Carbon Block Water Filters are not inexpensive products. So, you need to make sure the product you are buying will provide good service for at least a few years. Hence, durability is one of the crucial factors you must ensure while buying it.
To ensure the Carbon Block Water Filters is sturdy, check if it is built with a high-quality and heavy-duty material. Durable items will provide excellent performance for a long period of time.
Manufacturers specify which product is for heavy-duty usage. So, look for that while you are looking at Carbon Block Water Filters.
Carbon Block Water Filters are available in different sizes and weights. Larger one possesses more features than smaller ones and they are made with more durable materials. As a result, they feature extended longevity.
However, they will take up lots of storage space and are harder to carry around. Therefore, if portability is a concern for you, you should go for smaller & lightweight ones.
Small & lightweight are easy to carry around and can be set up anywhere on the go. They will offer much more portability and flexibility than bigger ones.
4. Product Features
There are many Carbon Block Water Filters that offer numerous exciting features. However, more features do mean a higher price tag. Another thing to keep in mind is that you don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones.
So, decide on which features are important for your specific needs. Then look for Carbon Block Water Filters that are best in providing those features. This way, you won't have to spend hundreds of dollars on a product with features that you may never end up using.
A rule of thumb while picking out the most useful Carbon Block Water Filters is that you should always choose one compatible with your interest and skills. Select one that is fairly easy to set up and use. Because, if you buy one that comes with advanced features and tons of complicated parts, you won't be able to achieve good results with it.
Moreover, the difficult procedure of work will frustrate you and you may end up never using it again. So, choose cautiously and pick out one with simpler instructions if you are a beginner.
Carbon Block Water Filters are somewhat expensive to purchase. On top of that, no matter how good quality your product is, with sudden accidents, it can get damaged or break down. Hence, it is important to buy a item that comes with at least one year of warranty.
Many popular brands can provide up to five to ten years of warranty. During the holiday season, brands offer extended warranties. So, look for Carbon Block Water Filters that comes with a warranty so that you can get a refund or free service if the product breaks down or faulty.
This is also an important factor to keep in mind. The market is continuously being updated with new products. If you buy an older model that has been discontinued, it'll be harder to find parts when you need to do maintenance work. This is also true for lesser-known unpopular brands.
Therefore, buy models that have been on market for a year or two from known brands. This will help you to get better customer service and ensure easily available maintenance service.
8. Value For Money
Expensive products come with more exquisite features and benefits. But they come with a higher price tag too.
It is a misconception among users that only expensive Carbon Block Water Filters will be good-quality. That is not true. There are many good-quality Carbon Block Water Filters available in lower price ranges.
So, if you are on a tight budget, research the market and look for an affordable one. They might not offer over-the-top features but they will provide reliable results.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How To Know If A Seller Is Trustworthy When Buying it?
Answer: When buying Carbon Block Water Filters from e-commerce sites such as Amazon, you should first check the seller's profile. Their ratings and feedback score will tell you if they can be trusted or not. Also, customer reviews will confirm if they sell the actual item they show on the site. Make sure the seller has high positive feedback, otherwise you are unlikely to get the original product.
2. How To Find Out More About The Carbon Block Water Filters I Intend To Buy?
Answer: One of the easiest ways of finding out the details about the  you are considering buying is reading customer reviews on sales websites.
Customers who have previously bought this product express their experience, pros, and cons in the reviews.
You can also check the question answers left by other customers and ask questions yourself there that the seller will answer. This will help you in knowing all the little details about the Carbon Block Water Filters you want to buy.
3. Is Carbon Block Water Filters Worth The Money I'm Spending?
Answer: This depends entirely on how much you'll use it. If you will frequently use the product in your life, it is definitely worth it to buy. Because it will save your money in the long run and increase convenience and productivity.
But if you'll only use the Carbon Block Water Filters once in a while, you can get it done outside. Moreover, the maintenance cost will increase your total expenditure to a high degree. So, spending on a Carbon Block Water Filters won't be worth it.
4. Can I Buy Premium Product In a Limited Budget?
Answer: Of course, you can buy premium items on a limited budget. You only need to look out for sale times. Big brands offer sales up to 80% during the holiday season and special days. If you buy during the sale, you can get a Top Carbon Block Water Filters at a lower price than regular times.
So, keep an eye on the brands' website for knowing as soon as they offer a sale to get your coveted product at a limited budget.
5. Which Size Will Be Suitable For Me?
Answer: This depends on many factors such as what purpose you will use it for, how much space you have to set it up, if you need to carry it around, etc. Different Carbon Block Water Filters sizes cater to different needs. So, decide on which purpose you'll use it and then select the size.
If you need it for heavy-duty use, go for larger ones as they are more durable. Smaller ones will be suitable for general use.
Also, consider the place you'll keep the Carbon Block Water Filters in your house. Buying a larger product when you don't have proper space to store it will result in incompetent results. Moreover, if you need to carry it to different places, a smaller one will be more suitable as they are lightweight.
6. How Long Will A Carbon Block Water Filters Provide Good Service?
Answer: High-quality Carbon Block Water Filters from trustworthy brands offer excellent performance for up to 10 years. But you need to perform regular maintenance to keep them in perfect shape. This also depends on how frequently you put it to use. Frequent heavy-duty use will decrease the performance of any product.
However, if you buy cheap ones, they will start slowing down anywhere between one to three years or less.
7. How To Use The Carbon Block Water Filters Properly?
Answer: To find out how to use the product you have bought properly, you need to read the instruction manual that came with it. Some products also come with instruction CDs. You can watch them to get a good idea about using the product.
If you are still confused, watch a few YouTube tutorials to clear your doubts. Always abide by the manufacturer's instructions to avoid damage to the product.
The Best Carbon Block Water Filters will elevate the quality of your work to a higher level. But, the plethora of Carbon Block Water Filters types and brands makes choosing the right one almost impossible.
However, our buying guide, tips, and FAQ will give you all the info you need to know about it and aid you in choosing the best one.
If you are still confused, choose one from the Top Carbon Block Water Filters we reviewed. They will not only offer the best performance but also provide reliability for long-term usage. So, choose what suits your needs and start getting benefited from it