Are you looking for a Canon Studio Lens to elevate the quality of your work? The Best Canon Studio Lens can make a huge difference in your work-life by increasing ease and efficiency. While the right product can improve your life, using the wrong one can end up doing more damage than good. Therefore, it's crucial to choose what'll be suitable for you.
However, different models come with different features and there's also a contrast in quality & reliability.
Confused, how to pick out the right one from the hundreds available in the market? Don't worry! To aid you in this quest, we have reviewed Canon Studio Lens that is available in the market.
Read on to find out everything you need to know about the product including a comprehensive buying guide and helpful FAQ. By the end of this article, your conception will be crystal clear regarding how to find the most suitable item for you.
So, without further ado, let's dive in!
Comparison Chart for Top Canon Studio Lens
|1||Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS …||9.36||Check Price|
|2||Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro …||9.78||Check Price|
|3||Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III …||9.34||Check Price|
|4||Meike 85mm f1.8 Large Aperture …||9.62||Check Price|
|5||Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM …||9.36||Check Price|
|6||Canon EF-S 55-250mm F4-5.6 IS …||9.36||Check Price|
|7||Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III …||9.12||Check Price|
|8||Canon EF-M 22mm f2 STM …||9.36||Check Price|
|9||YONGNUO YN35mm F2 Lens 1:2 …||9.38||Check Price|
|10||Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II …||9.36||Check Price|
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Canon Studio Lens
1. Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM – DSLR Lens with IS Capability, Black – 2271C002
- Lens Construction: 14 elements in 10 groups
- Image Stabilization at up to 4* Stops of Shake Correction.
- Canon’s First 85mm L-series Lens with IS Capability.
- Large, Bright f/1.4 Aperture.
- GMo Aspherical Lens with Air Sphere Coating Technology.
2. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Fixed Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
- 100mm macro USM lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras
- Focal length: 100mm, Closest focusing distance : 1 foot (film plane to subject)
- Lens not zoomable
- Secondary diaphragm blocks stray light at f/2.8 for increased contrast, Ultra-sonic monitor provides outstanding autofocusing speed at all distances
- 3-group floating system for exceptional close-up performance; full-time manual focus
- Optional tripod collar
- Measures 3.1 inches in diameter and 4.7 inches long; weighs 21.1 ounces; 1-year warranty
3. Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras, 6473A003 (Renewed)
- 4.9-foot closest focusing distance; 32- to 8-degree diagonal angle of view
- Improved mechanism makes zooming smoother; front part of zoom ring sports silver ring.
- Measures 2.8 inches in diameter and 4.8 inches long; weighs 16.8 ounces
- EF Mount; Aperture Range: f/4-45; DC Autofocus Motor; 4.9′ Minimum Focus Distance; 58mm Filter Thread Diameter
4. Meike 85mm f1.8 Large Aperture Full Frame Auto Focus Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS EF Mount Digital SLR Camera Compatible with APS C Bodies Such as 1D 5D3 5D4 6D 7D 70D 550D 80D
- Suitable for a wide range of other subjects, including selective architecture, landscapes, portrait, short range sports and theatre photography
- Lens aperture range is F/1.8-F/22, lens construction with 6 groups of 9 pieces
- Lens carrying the usual electronic contacts, but also a USB connection that can be used to upgrade the lens firmware
- Full frame view: level: 16 degree / vertical: 24 degrees / diagonal: 28.5 degrees
- Filter size is 67mm, minimum focus distance with 0.85m
5. Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.16 meters /0.5 feet
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Wide angle lens for Canon APS C cameras (equivalent to 38 millimeter on a full frame camera)
- This product is compatible with all non full frame Canon EOS digital SLRs
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF S series
- Focal length & maximum aperture: 24 millimeter 1:2.8, maximum magnification of x0.27
- Full time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
6. Canon EF-S 55-250mm F4-5.6 IS STM
- Kit Inlcudes lens, lens cap E-58II, lens dust cap E, instruction book, warranty card
- One UD lens element reduces chromatic aberration throughout the zoom range, for excellent image quality with high resolution and contrast.
- New six-group zoom system provides a compact design while achieving a maximum magnification of 0.29x at the telephoto end.
- High magnification, compact and lightweight EF-S telephoto zoom lens with Image Stabilization for up to 3.5 equivalent stops of shake correction. Based on CIPA (Camera & Imaging Products Association) standards. Testing performed using EOS 7D at focal length of 250 millimeter (400 millimeter in 35 millimeter equivalence).
- Minimum focusing distance: 2.79 feet; 0.85 meter (full zoom range).
7. Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Lens Construction : 13 elements in 9 groups
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture : 75-300mm 1:4-5.6
- Focus Adjustment : Front group rotating extension system with Micromotor
- Diagonal Angle of View : 32° 11′ – 8° 15′
- Closest Focusing Distance : 1.5m/ 4.9 ft.
8. Canon EF-M 22mm f2 STM Compact System Lens
- Minimum focusing distance of 5.9 inches/0.15 metres allows you to get close to your subjects
- Moderate wide angle lens; equivalent to 35mm on a fullframe camera
- One aspheric element and bright f/2.0 lens for low light and soft backgrounds
- Builtin stepping motor provides smooth and quiet autofocus when shooting video
- Lens not Zoomable
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
9. YONGNUO YN35mm F2 Lens 1:2 AF/MF Wide-Angle Fixed/Prime Auto Focus Lens for Canon EF Mount EOS Camera
- Minimum aperture: f/22, minimum focusing distance: 0. 25M/ 0. 8ft, maximum magnification: 0. 23x.
- View-angle Coverate：Diagonal 63 Degree/Vertical 38 Degree/Horizontal 54 Degree.
- Lens structure: 5 sets, 7 pieces
- Filter Diameter / Quantity Available: 52mm / 1, Maximum Diameter and Length: 73*59mm.
- Support Auto focus (AF) and manual focus (MF) mode.
10. Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Standard Zoom Lens
- 24 70 millimetre focal length, 38.4 112 millimetre equivalent focal length on Canon APS C cameras
- Image Stabilization : No. Focus adjustment: Inner focusing with USM. Diagonal angle of view: 84° – 34°. Weight 1.7 pound
- F2.8 constant maximum aperture; F22 minimum, ring type ultrasonic type AF motor with full time manual focusing
- Purchase this product between May 1, 2016 and July 30, 2016 and get 13 months of free damage protection from Canon. The product must be registered within 30 days of the purchase date to be eligible
- 82 millimetre filters, closest focusing distance: 0.38 meter/1.25 feet
8 Key Factors to Check Before Buying a Canon Studio Lens
No matter how many great features a Canon Studio Lens comes with, it'll be of no use to you if it doesn't match your personal needs. Hence, choosing the right fit for you is extremely important.
Overwhelmed by so many excellent options? Don't know how to decide which one will be perfect for you? We understand the stress associated with the buying process!
To find out the perfect product, you need to consider some crucial factors. These decide if a Canon Studio Lens will be suitable for your needs or not. To help you, we've compiled a comprehensive buying guide featuring the vital factors that you must consider.
The market is filled with hundreds of brands that offer various features. If you haven't bought any product before, deciding on which Canon Studio Lens will be best can be quite confusing. Especially, all the technical terms can make it harder for newcomers. In such cases, you can always trust renowned brands.
Brands that have been in the market for a long time continue to sell quality products to maintain their reputation & keep the trusted customer base. In addition, they provide a warranty and better customer service to customers.
So, you can easily trust their Canon Studio Lens for having better durability and reliability.
However, if you go for a newer brand that is offering products at a cheaper rate, there is always the risk of getting low-quality products.
Canon Studio Lens are not inexpensive products. So, you need to make sure the product you are buying will provide good service for at least a few years. Hence, durability is one of the crucial factors you must ensure while buying it.
To ensure the Canon Studio Lens is sturdy, check if it is built with a high-quality and heavy-duty material. Durable items will provide excellent performance for a long period of time.
Manufacturers specify which product is for heavy-duty usage. So, look for that while you are looking at Canon Studio Lens.
Canon Studio Lens are available in different sizes and weights. Larger one possesses more features than smaller ones and they are made with more durable materials. As a result, they feature extended longevity.
However, they will take up lots of storage space and are harder to carry around. Therefore, if portability is a concern for you, you should go for smaller & lightweight ones.
Small & lightweight are easy to carry around and can be set up anywhere on the go. They will offer much more portability and flexibility than bigger ones.
4. Product Features
There are many Canon Studio Lens that offer numerous exciting features. However, more features do mean a higher price tag. Another thing to keep in mind is that you don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones.
So, decide on which features are important for your specific needs. Then look for Canon Studio Lens that are best in providing those features. This way, you won't have to spend hundreds of dollars on a product with features that you may never end up using.
A rule of thumb while picking out the most useful Canon Studio Lens is that you should always choose one compatible with your interest and skills. Select one that is fairly easy to set up and use. Because, if you buy one that comes with advanced features and tons of complicated parts, you won't be able to achieve good results with it.
Moreover, the difficult procedure of work will frustrate you and you may end up never using it again. So, choose cautiously and pick out one with simpler instructions if you are a beginner.
Canon Studio Lens are somewhat expensive to purchase. On top of that, no matter how good quality your product is, with sudden accidents, it can get damaged or break down. Hence, it is important to buy a item that comes with at least one year of warranty.
Many popular brands can provide up to five to ten years of warranty. During the holiday season, brands offer extended warranties. So, look for Canon Studio Lens that comes with a warranty so that you can get a refund or free service if the product breaks down or faulty.
This is also an important factor to keep in mind. The market is continuously being updated with new products. If you buy an older model that has been discontinued, it'll be harder to find parts when you need to do maintenance work. This is also true for lesser-known unpopular brands.
Therefore, buy models that have been on market for a year or two from known brands. This will help you to get better customer service and ensure easily available maintenance service.
8. Value For Money
Expensive products come with more exquisite features and benefits. But they come with a higher price tag too.
It is a misconception among users that only expensive Canon Studio Lens will be good-quality. That is not true. There are many good-quality Canon Studio Lens available in lower price ranges.
So, if you are on a tight budget, research the market and look for an affordable one. They might not offer over-the-top features but they will provide reliable results.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How To Know If A Seller Is Trustworthy When Buying it?
Answer: When buying Canon Studio Lens from e-commerce sites such as Amazon, you should first check the seller's profile. Their ratings and feedback score will tell you if they can be trusted or not. Also, customer reviews will confirm if they sell the actual item they show on the site. Make sure the seller has high positive feedback, otherwise you are unlikely to get the original product.
2. How To Find Out More About The Canon Studio Lens I Intend To Buy?
Answer: One of the easiest ways of finding out the details about the  you are considering buying is reading customer reviews on sales websites.
Customers who have previously bought this product express their experience, pros, and cons in the reviews.
You can also check the question answers left by other customers and ask questions yourself there that the seller will answer. This will help you in knowing all the little details about the Canon Studio Lens you want to buy.
3. Is Canon Studio Lens Worth The Money I'm Spending?
Answer: This depends entirely on how much you'll use it. If you will frequently use the product in your life, it is definitely worth it to buy. Because it will save your money in the long run and increase convenience and productivity.
But if you'll only use the Canon Studio Lens once in a while, you can get it done outside. Moreover, the maintenance cost will increase your total expenditure to a high degree. So, spending on a Canon Studio Lens won't be worth it.
4. Can I Buy Premium Product In a Limited Budget?
Answer: Of course, you can buy premium items on a limited budget. You only need to look out for sale times. Big brands offer sales up to 80% during the holiday season and special days. If you buy during the sale, you can get a Top Canon Studio Lens at a lower price than regular times.
So, keep an eye on the brands' website for knowing as soon as they offer a sale to get your coveted product at a limited budget.
5. Which Size Will Be Suitable For Me?
Answer: This depends on many factors such as what purpose you will use it for, how much space you have to set it up, if you need to carry it around, etc. Different Canon Studio Lens sizes cater to different needs. So, decide on which purpose you'll use it and then select the size.
If you need it for heavy-duty use, go for larger ones as they are more durable. Smaller ones will be suitable for general use.
Also, consider the place you'll keep the Canon Studio Lens in your house. Buying a larger product when you don't have proper space to store it will result in incompetent results. Moreover, if you need to carry it to different places, a smaller one will be more suitable as they are lightweight.
6. How Long Will A Canon Studio Lens Provide Good Service?
Answer: High-quality Canon Studio Lens from trustworthy brands offer excellent performance for up to 10 years. But you need to perform regular maintenance to keep them in perfect shape. This also depends on how frequently you put it to use. Frequent heavy-duty use will decrease the performance of any product.
However, if you buy cheap ones, they will start slowing down anywhere between one to three years or less.
7. How To Use The Canon Studio Lens Properly?
Answer: To find out how to use the product you have bought properly, you need to read the instruction manual that came with it. Some products also come with instruction CDs. You can watch them to get a good idea about using the product.
If you are still confused, watch a few YouTube tutorials to clear your doubts. Always abide by the manufacturer's instructions to avoid damage to the product.
The Best Canon Studio Lens will elevate the quality of your work to a higher level. But, the plethora of Canon Studio Lens types and brands makes choosing the right one almost impossible.
However, our buying guide, tips, and FAQ will give you all the info you need to know about it and aid you in choosing the best one.
If you are still confused, choose one from the Top Canon Studio Lens we reviewed. They will not only offer the best performance but also provide reliability for long-term usage. So, choose what suits your needs and start getting benefited from it